300g fresh tuna steak
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 clove garlic, grated
Salt and Pepper
1 cup cherry tomatoes
Fresh basil and parsley, torn
- Make a marinade for the tuna with the olive oil, oregano, grated garlic, salt and pepper. Dress the tuna with the marinade on both sides and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Place a grill pan on the heat to warm up.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and flash fry them in a hot pan for 2-4 minutes in a little olive oil. Turn off the heat, tear in the basil and parsley. Season with salt and pepper as you toss the ingredients together. Set aside.
- Sear the tuna steak over the hot grill pan for 3 minutes on each side.
- Spoon the tomatoes over the tuna to serve.