½ fennel bulb
120-150g salmon fillet
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
Salt and Pepper
1. Heat the oven to 200℃.
2. Prepare an oven tray lined with greaseproof paper.
3. Slice the fennel bulb into thin strips and lay them in the centre of the oven tray. Place the salmon fillet, skin side down over the fennel.
4. Drizzle the fish and fennel with a little olive oil.
5. Grate lemon zest over the salmon and scatter over the chopped thyme.
6. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Serve straight from the oven and enjoy the leftovers for lunch the following day.