Makes 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or organic virgin coconut oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 cup diced fresh tomatoes
5.450g boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- ⅓ cup water
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped for garnish
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add onions and cook, stirring, until softened. Add garlic
and sauté for 1 more minute.
- Add tomatoes, chicken strips, and curry powder. Cook over low heat, stirring, for about 10–15 minutes,
until chicken is thoroughly cooked and mixture is thick.
- Stir in coconut milk and water, cook for 5 more minutes.
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and garnish with basil.
Source: IFM, elimination diet