½ cup leek, chopped
5 button mushroom, sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
250ml chicken broth
1 courgette / zucchini
½ cup cauliflower, grated
½ cup cooked chicken, shredded
Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Fry off the chopped leek and mushroom in a little olive oil for 5-8 minutes until they turn golden.
- Add the chicken broth to the pan and bring it to a simmer. Season with salt to taste.
- Coarsely grate the courgette and cauliflower, placing them into a serving bowl.
- Add the shredded chicken to the serving bowl and pour over the chicken broth with the mushrooms and leeks.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and sesame seeds to serve.
Note: warming the raw cauliflower this way will still release the bioactives and allow for easier digestion.