1 bag rocket and baby spinach leaves
1 bunch asparagus
½ cup peas, fresh or frozen (thawed)
2 springs mint, thinly sliced
3 Tbs extra-virgin, cold-pressed, preferably organic olive oil
½ lemon, juiced
1 clove garlic, crushed or minced
2 Tbs Dijon mustard
1/2t sea salt
2 sprigs fresh dill, finely chopped
- Prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredient and whisk until well-combined.
- Wash the aspsragus and trim to remove any woody edges.
- Blanch the asparagus until bright green. Add the raw asparagus to a bowl and cover with hot water for 45 seconds, or lightly steam.
- Immediately transfer the asparagus to a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking process. Strain and towel dry.
- Once dry, chop into ½ inch pieces keeping the tips together.
- Wash and thinly slice radishes into rounds, removing the tough ends.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients.
- Slowly add dressing to the salad, tossing until lightly coated.
Source: Adapted from https://kaynutrition.com/