1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite size florets
4T Avo Oil/ Coconut Oil/ Olive Oil
2T Ground Cumin
2T Ground Turmeric
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Optional: Fresh chopped parsley, cilantro and mint for garnish
Optional: 1/2t red pepper chili flakes to add some spice
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- In a large bowl combine all oil and spices, add cauliflower and well to coat
- Place cauliflower florets on large baking sheet
- Roast for 35 minutes until fork tender and nicely brown. Flip half way.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe and Image Source, Adapted from: https://thebigapplemama.com/2019/02/turmeric-cumin-roasted-cauliflower.html