2 tins tuna, drained
2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and boiled
½ onions, finely chopped and fried off
1 bunch parsley, chopped
½ bunch of dill, chopped
Juice of one lemon
Zest of ½ lemon, grated
Salt and pepper, to taste
Coconut oil for frying
Flour (such as white rice flour) for dusting
Lemon for serving
- Drain the tuna and set aside.
- Boil the sweet potato until soft. Once boiled, mash well with a fork.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Make little balls, about half the size of your palms, and flatten.
- Dust the fish cakes in flour to prevent them from sticking to the pan.
- Fry off fish cakes over medium heat, until golden brown.
- Serve with lemon.
Image Source: https://tasteandsee.com/tuna-cakes/