Tuna Steak (Approx. 90 -120g)
1t tamari sauce
½t sesame oil
1t sesame seeds
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Season the tuna steaks with salt and pepper and place them in a shallow dish.
- Whisk together the tamari and sesame oil then pour over the tuna steak.
- Turn to coat then marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add the tuna steak and cook for 3 minutes until seared underneath.
- Flip the steaks and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes until done to your liking.
- Slice the steak and garnish with sesame seeds to serve.
Image Source: https://steamykitchen.com