1 cup pecan nuts
1 cup dates, pitted
5 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
4 tablespoons coconut, shredded
2 tablespoons honey
¼ tsp salt
2 tablespoons raspberry jam (see chia raspberry jam recipe)
5 fresh mint leaves
- Place the pecan nuts in a food processor and combine until crumbly.
- Add the dates and process again until mixture sticks together and the dates are well processed.
- Add extra water if too sticky.
- Add remaining ingredients and process again., except for raspberry jam and mint leaves, and process again.
- Put mixture into brownie pan and press down firmly.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours and then slice into squares.
- Top with raspberry jam and fresh mint.
Source: GTP Pg. 142