2cm piece of ginger, peeled and finely grated
3 large garlic cloves, finely grated
400g skinless salmon fillets, preferably wild
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
2 cups baby bok choy, halved
1 cup raw mushrooms
2 cups finely shredded green cabbage
2T olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200 °C. Heat a large rimmed roasting pan for 15 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, add half the ginger and half the garlic and set aside.
3. Season the fish with salt and pepper.
4. Place the boy choy and mushrooms in a large bowel.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and add the remaining ginger and garlic, and season with salt and pepper.
6. Scatter the vegetables across one side of the roasting pan and arrange salmon on the other side.
7. Roast, stirring the vegetables occasionally, until the salmon is cooked through, 12-15 minutes.
8. Divide the vegetables between the plates and top with the salmon.