• 6 organic eggs, at room temperature
• 2 Tbs Honey
• 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
• 3/4 cup coconut flour
• 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Use a medium bowl, mix eggs, coconut oil and honey.
3. Mix until all the wet ingredients are combined.
4. Add coconut flour, arrowroot powder, baking powder and salt to the wet mixture and mix until the batter is lump free.
5. Allow the batter to sit for 5 minutes.
6. Scoop batter into a greased bread pan (I used a medium bread pan, 7 3/8″ x 3 5/8″ x 2″).
7. Bake bread until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean, about 35-40 minutes.
NUTRITIONAL FACTS PER SERVING (16 servings)
Source: 5 Keto Bread Recipes, Claudia Caldwell