For the salad:
1.5 cups broccoli spears, shredded
¾ cups red cabbage, shredded
½ cup red onions, thinly sliced
1 cup brussels sprouts, finely shredded
1 cup baby spinach leaves
½ cup pomegranate rubies
For the dressing:
4t Dijon mustard
6T apple cider vinegar
6t olive oil
3t chia seeds
½ t salt
¼ t pepper
- Use the shredding blade of your food processor or grater to grate the broccoli and cabbage.
- Peel and slice the red onions into thin slices and quarter the slices.
- Add the broccoli, brussels sprouts and onion together into one bowl and top off with red cabbage, baby spinach and pomegranate rubies.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a medium bowl and whisk together,
- Drizzle the dressing on top of salad and enjoy.