- 3 scoops organic whey or vegetable protein powder
- ½ cup low fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup low fat milk
- ½ cup blueberries
- In a blender, mix the protein powder, yoghurt, and milk together until smooth.
- Then, using standard icy pole moulds, evenly distribute blueberries into the bottom of each mould.
- Pour the yoghurt mixture over the blueberries, ensuring it is evenly distributed amongst the moulds, and insert an icy pole stick in the centre of each mould.
- Place filled moulds in the freezer for 5 hours or until completely frozen.
|Nutrient||Per serve (41g)|
Energy – kJ